1. Style
Jodie Michalak

Genital Piercings for Men and Women

By April 4, 2012

Well the official Strangest Body Piercing poll results are in. 50% of voters find genital piercings to be the strangest of all places to adorn. Which is interesting, since one of the most popular searched terms on my site happens to be Clitoral Hood piercing and Clitoris piercing.

Since I am most certain that people who are interested in this topic have no other curiosities that may be peaking their interests such as pictures and racy stories and the like, I will proceed with just a few small facts about this sensual form of body adornment.

Genital piercings can be worn by both men and women and are used to stimulate sexual arousal. Placed in the right spot, a provocative piercing can heighten your pleasure, or your partner's. Genital piercings can also enhance the beauty of your physical form.

For women, a Clitoris and Clitoral Hood remain the most commost form of genital piercings, while for men a Prince Albert is favored. For something a little more erotic, many men opt for a Kama Sutra inspired Apadravya piercing.

While erotic and sensual piercings took the cake for strange, the lesser-known corset piercing wasn't too far behind. For the ordinary, Monroe piercings and belly rings come as no surprise to most of you.

Do you have a genital piercing? Please share your story in the comments below as we want to hear more. Why did you get it and how does it feel? Spill!

Comments

April 8, 2012 at 12:48 am
(1) carl says:

i have 1 nipple piercing in my left nipple ,the smallest gage i think ,going on 2 years might get bigger ring put in soon

April 10, 2012 at 1:22 pm
(2) slave 298237 says:

Have a PA that was installed primarily to make chastity devices more effective. Has been used with both a full belt and a chastity tube. Very effective to my sometimes regret. On rare occasions i have been allowed to discover that it is an enhancement to sex.

April 10, 2012 at 1:49 pm
(3) shba says:

I have an Apadravya piercing., after that I am using a straight barbell from its top to bottom.

April 10, 2012 at 3:18 pm
(4) redhawk says:

I have both nipples pierced and a PA. These piercings enhance sexual pleasures for me and my lady.

April 10, 2012 at 3:26 pm
(5) Michele Nicole says:

I have a nipple piercing, and my clitoral hood pierced. Love them both!!!!

April 10, 2012 at 6:52 pm
(6) Mike says:

I have a piercing in scrotum for a few years now, no problems. It’s about 3/4″ down from you know what. It is a 3/4″ captive bead circular and has a blue bead threaded either side. I can mix and match colors depending on mood. Also have a large ring, 1.5 inches and use an 1″ cartouche as the bead. Just love decorating I guess.

April 10, 2012 at 9:32 pm
(7) ChesapeakeLee says:

I have a PA piercing. I got it out of curiosity. It’s a easy piercing to heal, and it certainly makes things more exciting. My next goal is the guiche piercing.