This isn't junk mail.
It might be disguised as such. No fancy pictures, just a few small black lines and maybe such an insignificant, lack of thought title you almost discarded it without further notice.
But I bet you're glad you didn't.
It may have even been a few months but here it is, the information you somehow never thought you needed because you actually threw it out and then it reappeared and you realize you should have read it the first time you saw it. Or maybe perhaps this is your first time.
Either way I just cleaned out my SPAM box and boy was it packed with some serious reader comments and even some love. Do you know how long I have gone without a little bit of that?
So here's to the trash...those who take it out and those who keep it.
My complied list of top five reasons to love junk mail, inspired by your questions and comments that I never answered because they were in my SPAM box. Sorry about that.
Top 5 Reasons to Love Tattoo Editor Junk Mail
1. It's inspiring and reminds you what to do with your life. Example, "Get your own life gal...Johnny Depp?"
2. It's courageous. Example, "I'm finally brave enough and would like to give a shout out from Austin, Texas." (I'm shouting back, but I'm here in Austin so we don't need to shout.)
3. It's a reminder life could be worse. Example, "I actually do have a couple of questions for you if it's allright. Is it simply me or does it look like some of these responses look as if they are coming from brain dead individuals?" Yes and you misspelled alright. But go on.
4. It boosts your ego, even if it was sent to a million other blog sites. Example, "You're so cool! I don't suppose I've read something like this before. So nice to seek out any person with some unique ideas on this subject." Thanks. From all of us.
5. Because even if you aren't a mass contest winner you can always dream big and shoot for the stars. Example, "Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and everything. Nevertheless imagine if you added some great graphics or video clips to give your posts more "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and clips, this website could undeniably be one of the most beneficial in its field. Wonderful blog!"
To that I say, you just wait and see.
Thanks for your reader comments and for inspiring me to love my job.
Please leave a comment below any article or send me an email Jodie at email@example.com and let's see where you end up.