Fill In The Blanks!
OK - here's the deal. Each of the following is part of a sentence from each of the following pages on my site. Go to that page, find the sentence, fill in the blank, and email me the completed answers. EVERYONE that sends in the answers before Friday, August 18th will go into a random drawing and a winner will be chosen. Some of my prizes are gender specific, so the prize will depend on the winner. GOOD LUCK!
1. Getting a tattoo is even more of a commitment than _____________________. Go Now!
2. Gain experience from a master, pay your dues, put in your time and dedication to the art, and ___________________. Go Now!
3. It's true that everyone has a different __________________. Go Now!
4. Your artist will do his or her best to make you comfortable for ______________________. Go Now!
5. To show your prospective mentor your artistic abilities, you will need to carry along _____________________. Go Now!
6. Through the years, as medical technology improves, new products have become available that are better than what was once considered _____________________. Go Now!
7. There are a lot of different ingredients you can use to create ________________________.Go Now!
8. If you really want a tattoo that you are going to be happy with, it's going to _____________________. Go Now!
9. You can choose a picture off the wall, or you can have them create _____________________. Go Now!
10. After you remove the bandage, you will want to ______________________. Go Now!
That's it! You can copy and paste this into an email, copy and paste the rest of the sentence from the individual pages, or whatever you find easiest to you. Just make sure that you complete the sentences COMPLETELY and EXACTLY as they are stated on the page. Then email your answers to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll email you if you win! Winners will also be announced in the weekly newsletter, on the site, and on the message boards.